Antz

Monday, March 20, 2006

Two more days before i can get my pay. Can't wait for it, gonna buy some stuff, haha...

I miss my friends, the sisterz ( carine, ayesha, sujith), eileen, cara, and a few others too. I finally understand the feeling of missing someone, now that i have been through it. I can't wait to see my friends again.

I have this sudden urge to shop and to go to the airport. Sometimes, i jus feel like doing the craziest things, like taking any bus or mrt to the terminal and back again.

Oh well, another day has jus ended, tml is the start of another new day. Here's wishing everyone a better tml. Take care.

Anne

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Sujith said…

    HEY!!! haha congrats on ur new blog. seeya tml!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger cArine said…

    i miss u too(: though i may not say it out loud, but sisterz will always be there in my heart(:

    Carine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home