Antz

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Finally all projects are over. Extremely exhausted and stressed the past few weeks. Jus shut up at one point of time cause i dun like toking at all, jus set there and stone. Nevertheless, now its all over, wat im left now is drug d quiz and the exams.

Today is chinese new year eve. Gonna have reunion dinner. Was helping my mum prepare vegetables and came across a worm, grey with black strips, alive and wriggling. EEK! Haha...Cannot wait to eat dinner.

Gonna enjoy my chinese new year! I need a break. After that then im gonna study for exams. Trying to pull my grades up, common test results became my motivation.

Proteomics-B
Drug D-B
MBID-B+
SFG-A
Bioinnovation-A
EBM-A
PCT-A

No Cs and Ds. Thank God. Gonna work hard to pull my grades and GPA up. Hopefully la hor, jus try my best. Cannot wait for exams to be over, 3 more weeks, then i will be free and can really rest.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home