Antz

Monday, March 27, 2006

Went to school today for orientation dry run. Ended at around 11. Then, went to have lunch at mac with carine, jeffery, kelvin, malcolm, marcus and huda. Both kelvin and huda left early due to something. After lunch, carine, jeffery, malcolm and i went to orchard to shop. Went home at around 2.30. This is a short summary of what happened today.

Today, i also receive news that MB0505 will not be disbanded, but rather MB0502. Five people from our class got into PCT, and they are angie, eileen, malcolm, weijie and huimin. Oh my, im gonna miss eileen, she is the other person whom im very close to besides the sisterz. Im so gonna miss her.

Anyway, this is not my main point. What im gonna blog today is something which i had wanna blog a few days back. Last Wedsnesday, at carine's house, sujith ask me this " hows weijie?" My reply was " i do miss him a little, but the feeling is not as strong as for the sisterz and eileen." I also told him that i find that weijie has changed, he's different from the person that he used to be. Sujith also agreed with me and said that he's different "after huimin".

When i heard that he got into PCT, i told carine that it might be a good thing coz i will be able to forget him. I even told her i didn't even know why did i fall for him in the first place. True, he was nice in the first semester, but ever since this semester, i find that he has changed, especially after the study break. Sujith once told me that weijie sees me as a sister. Even ayesha expressed her concern about this when i revealed my secret. I told ayesha that i know, i know that weijie sees me as a sister.

Nice as he may be , there are some things which i dun like about him. Firstly, he is racist. He likes to criticise other peoples' religion. He doesn't like christians, people of different skin colour and SOKA ( carine once asked him if he wants to join her polaris session every thursday, but he said that he does not like soka because their association is very big). I mean, come on, how can he criticise peoples religion like that? Does he think that his religion is the best? Think of urself first before criticising others. One thing that i do not like is people criticising my religion. I have a lot of respect for my religion, not only for my religion, but for other peoples religion as well.

Secondly, he is very tactless. He talks without thinking. There are a few incidences in which he has said some things that hurt me. Even carine agrees with me that his words could hurt sometimes. Now, come to think of it, he getting into PCT might be a good thing. At least i can forget about him. Right now, only three people knows my secret and i intend to keep it that way.

Ok...i've written quite a long entry today. Gotta go already. Seeya.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Sujith said…

    heyyyy

    I'm glad you're taking this positively...anyway...CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN!! lol...

    I'll miss you guys tooo......*hugs*

     
  • At 6:31 PM, Blogger cArine said…

    hey gal,

    just keep in mind that the sisterz will always be there for you(:k? heex. give urself some time, u will gradually learn to forget him. ok? lets all work hard together(:

    Jia You Jia You Jia You!!!

    Muacks.
    Carine

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Anne said…

    Hey sisters, thanks so much for being here with me, and ur advices as well. Well, i guess this is another phase of my life which i have to learn to overcome. But dun worry, i believe that i can do it.

     
  • At 11:32 PM, Blogger cArine said…

    u sure can do it! we all believe in you dear(:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home