Antz

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Yesterday started out well. Woke up at 9.30. Then went to wash my face, brush my teeth and eat breakfast. Got a call from my auntie, chatted with her for a short while. Later heard from my mum that she wanted to come to my house.

Watched cartoon at 11. Boy, i smply love the cartoon, The Road Runner Show. Haha :) After that, went to get dress at 12. My attire? Haha...a white blouse with a black cropped skirt. Just as i was about to leave my house, my auntie arrived. She was carrying two plastic bags of handbags (she works at yakult, and the handbags are given by the company). I took the pink handbag while my mum took 8 handbags, each of a different colour. So kiasu rite? Haha...but never mind, we can change "to and fro" as what my mum said. Haha...

Met my NE group at Raffles Place MRT at 1.15. Sujith was late for 10 minutes. While waiting for sujith, we went to shop for a white envelop. After walking around for 10 minutes, we still could not find a white envelop. In the end, we gave up and went to the toilet before heading down to the control station to wait for sujith. When we got to the control station, sujith had already arrived. We then made our way to the centre. We got lost along the way and sujith had to call the centre to ask for directions. Fortunately, the lady took the trouble to wait for us at the centre downstairs, so sweet of her :) We then went upstairs to the centre. Once i entered the centre, i felt so calm and serene. The place is so beautiful that i wish my house was like that.

The lady then showed us around the centre. I love the garden, its so nice and quiet. We then took some pictures before proceeding with the interview. During the interview, i felt this feeling of sadness in me. It jus came suddenly and i was feeling sad thoughout my stay at the centre. After the interview, we each had a free trial of reiki therapy. During the therapy, i was thinking about a lot of stuff, sad stuff to be precise. In some of this memories, i was crying in some of them. After the therapy, the lady told me that i understood more then my other group members but im afraid of what im capable of doing. Hmm... i guess this is true. I always tell myself that i cannot make it. take for example: Whenever i see that some people are creative or when they are able to lead a group or when they are doing something that i dun think im capable of doing , i will tell myself that i will not be able to be like them. Guess that means that i have no confidence in myself. Hmm...

Then later, when carine asked me if i thought of weijie. My reply was yes, i did. At that moment, i dunoe wat came over me, i jus ran out of the room, broke down and cried. Lucikily ayesha and the lady kept me company. The lady then prepared a room for me, ayesha then accompanied me to the room.

Hmm..i wish i can stop all this emotions. But i guess i can't. Emotions is not something which can be controlled. It is a feeling. When it gets too overwhelming, one tends to do things that are beyond what they expect. Guess i have to build myself up to be stronger emotionally.

Anyway, I left early as i had to rush home for dinner. At around 7.30, i left the place with ziling while carine and ayesha stated behind to wait for sujith. Ziling then bid me goodbye at one of the traffic lights. I then walked back alone to the mrt. Took the train back to bishan then took 53 home.

ok...gotta go already. Blog another time.

Anne

1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger cArine said…

    Give yourself time dear.(: Eventually, you will learn to forget him. As for me, well. I cant say i have totally forget that guy, but i am glad to say i am on the road to recovery(: So lets all strive hard okie(:

    Jia You!
    cArine

     

Post a Comment

<< Home