Antz

Friday, July 28, 2006

Hmm...had a tok with my mum abt ziling. I ask her: am i wrong to complain abt her to the rest of my classmates (not tat i complain to everyone, but to some of them). Then my mum said: i shouldn't have done tat, coz its between me and her, i shouldn't like " announce it to the whole world". Then i told her: the whole class knows her character, and practically the whole class dun like her. She told me: Even if tat is so, i shouldn't have complain abt her to them, i shouldn't have " like stab her in the back. poison her in the back". And i realise tat wat my mum say is true. I shouldn't have done tat, even though the class knows her character, i shouldn;t have done tat too. Its like " poisoning" her. My mum also said that its no use of me complaining and complaining, coz she will never change, so why sinned againest GOD. And i realise tat her words made A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE.

Jus now, on the way from Toa Payoh, while in the bus, i've been thinking. Im actually quite a bad person. Among the three of us(carine, ayesha and me), i think i treated her the worse. Hmm...i shall complain less next time. Even if i do, i won complain to the rest of the class.

Bad and guilty, me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home