Antz

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Been to orchard two days in a row. Haha...im simply LOVE orchard, that is my number ONE shopping place. Haha...gonna explore orchard one day, its such a big place.

Anyway, i've been thinking about some things these few days. Recent events have also taught me a lot of things. Firstly, its not a matter of what we are capable of doing, but a question of whether we are willing to try.
Secondly, when something happens, look at it from two sides of view. Do not always look at the negative side, but the positive side as well.

Here's a piece of good news for the sisterz. I have already forgiven ziling. When that incident happened, i did forgive her, but at that time, i was angry, thus i did things that were "out of my character". About her being my lab partner next semester, i guess it is something which i have to live with coz no matter what, i cannot escape from this fact. I will always be stuck with her. I guess i will have to learn to live with it. Im trying to learn to "widen my heart" and to be more magnanimous.

Hmm...i wanna learn a lot of things: Piano, dancing, makeup, cycling. Haha..but one thing at a time...maybe i can only learn some of these things when i have started working coz by then, i will have the money.

Alright, gotta go already. Blog another time. Take care :)

Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home