Antz

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Feeling quite emotional unstable this week. Broke down once on tuesday. HMM..tat day after marketing lecture, ayesha and i were sitting at the stone tablets outside waiting for carine. Then, i saw weijie walked out of the lecture theatre. I then called him stupid boy. Ayesha then told me that he dunoe that im cursing him.

Then in the bus, the both of us then talked about weijie. At that point, i jus suddenly felt a feeling of sadness. At certain points, i jus felt like crying, but i held back my tears as i did not wan to embarrass myself in front of so many people in the bus. Then, later at night, while bathing, i broke down and cried.

Then on friday, after hbd lecture, carine, ayesha and i went to plaza sing. Suddenly, i jus felt a sense of loneliness welling within.

Yesterday, while in church, i felt like crying again. But luckily, the feeling disappeared quickly.

I guess the reason that i broke down was partly becoz of weijie. Silly anne falling for a stupid boy. I dun even know why did i fall for him in the lst place. i rather it be someone from another class, then someone from the same class, and my lab partner at that. Right now, all i wanna do is to forget him. He is not worth me thinking so much and wasting my tears. After all, it jus a crush, and i believe that i deserve someone better, not someone like him, but someone WAY better. My Mr Right is someone out there waiting for me, so its time for me move on and find that person. Right now, im happy to say that im 70% over with him. Sooner or later, it will be a 100%, and im gonna make that happen. I muz, i can and i will. Anyway, wats the point? He won even fall for a girl like me. He jus treats me as a sister. So why harbour such thoughts? Might as well forget him and go and find someone better, someone who will really love me, care for me and take care of me.

So, time to move on.

Stupid boy

watever

muhaha :):P:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home