Antz

Sunday, November 05, 2006

A couple of things made me pissed tis week.

Firstly, the scientific paper. On Monday, after protein technology practical, ziling asked me when i wanna have the meeting. At that point in time, i felt very pissed. Then i replied her: either wedsnesday or friday. She told me: can, jus tell me when u wanna have the meeting. After she left, i said out loud to ayesha who was sitting next to me: she want to go choo choo train, i will go choo choo train for her. Besides asking me, she also ask carine. I like hello! im not even worried, i dun fully understand the paper, imalso not worried lo! So kan chiong for wat?

Secondly, the cms. BLOODY CMS IS SO DAMN LAGGY!I can't download my PBL assignment.
the whole BLOODY thing jus hanged. And then when i pressed ctrl atr delete, it closes my whole internet explorer. Im like wat the man! i had to open the whole internet explorer again.
And then u know what, when i went to download the PBL assignment, the whole thing hanged again. This happened for a couple of times. WAT THE HELL MAN. WANT PEOPLE TO GO CMS DOWNLOAD STUFF, THEN DUNOE HOW TO IMPROVE THECMS. THEN HOW PEOPLE DOWNLOAD!!!!????? BRAINLESS!!! Then, want people to go cms and do tutorials, also dunoe how to improve the system. When we finish doing the tutorials, we click end assessment, the whole damn thing jus hanged there. Then when we went back to our learning desk to check, it appears as imcomplete. WAT THE HELL MAN! Then i went to click on the assessment and end task, the whole BLOODY thing happened again. WAT THE BLOODY HELL! WANT PEOPLE TO DO ONLINE LEARNING, THEN DUNOE HOW TO IMPROVE THE SYSTEM. THEN HOW DO U EXPECT PEOPLE TO DO ONLINE LEARNING???!!!!!!!! USE UR BRAINS LA! SERIOUSLY MAN!!!! THE CMS SHOULD CHANGE ITS NAME TO CMI (CANNOT MAKE IT).

Thirdly, Kelvin said something which hurt linda and me. I can' remember what izzit that he said. But the thing that he said make me realise that he had never acknowledge me as his lab partner. WHAT THE HELL LA! U THINK I WANT TO BE HIS LAB PARTNER??? IF NOT FOR WEIJIE WHO HAD GONE TO TAKE THE PCT TRACK, I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN PAIRED UP WITH HIM. LET ME TELL U MR KELVIN TANG KAH CHUAN, THE ANSWER IS NO LO. I DUN MIND WORKING ALONE. IF GIVEN A CHOICE, I RATHER NOT BE UR LAB PARTNER. U THINK U ARE SO GREAT IZZIT? U ARE SUCH A BUSYBODY GUY WHO LIKES TO MEDDLE IN PEOPLES AFFAIRS. UR OWN STUFF ALREADY U CANNOT HANDLE, THEN U WANT TO MEDDLE IN OTHER PEOPLES AFFAIRS. AND UR CHARACTER SUCKS TOO. SO WHAT IF U ARE POPULAR IN CLASS AND IN SCHOOL, AND SO WHAT IF U HAVE TAKEN PART IN SINGAPORE IDOL BEFORE. LET ME TELL U MR KELVIN TANG KAH CHUAN, MR SINGAPORE IDOL REJECT, U ARE NOTHING TO ME. U DUN WAN TO WORK WITH ME, TELL ME IN THE FACE. I DUN MIND CHANGING LAB PARTNERS. I RATHER WORK WITH SOMEONE ESLE RATHER THAN U. MR SINGAPORE IDOL REJECT KELVIN TANG KAH CHUAN.

Pissed and getting emotional.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home