Antz

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Went to sch to tok to AK today with my father. He said he will look into the matter. I even requested to not hav my report marked by that dr moe but by the sch. He said yup, the sch will have the final say. Good, at least my report will not be affected, if i let him marked, surely gone case one. He added tat if im unhappy, i can tok to him, and tat if i cannot stand the working environment there, he can put me back to sch. I was very frank during the talk and AK accepted it. At least i saved my report back.

These past few days, i did not tok or looked at him. Even today, i did not even tell him tat i went to sch to tok to AK, i jus disappeared after lunch. Tml if he asked, at most jus cooked up a reason, like oh lecturer asked me last minute go back sch settle some admin stuff or sth lidat.

My mum called home today to say she has lost her handphone. Appparently she was at hougang mall and met her friend, so they talked. Then after sometime, she realise she lost her handphone. Then she called home and asked me to call my father and tell him. I called her handphone thrice, but no one answered, instead, it was a voicemail. So then, i went online to check the M1 customer service hotline, called and cancelled the line. Aiyo.

Received a call from sengjang bus interchange at 7pm, stating tat they found my mum's handphone. We were to collect it tml with a reference no which he gave us. Thank God!

Ok, gtg bath already. Cya ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home