Antz

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hey hey :) its a bright n sunny day today. Wat a good day to go out and soaked in the sun.

On friday, my classmates who had finished their FYP went to brisbane, australia. Sad to say, i didn;t go and see them off. Heard from sujith tat alot of ppl went to see them off. Checked my email this morning, saw that kelvin send everyone a greetings' message from brisbane, so sweet of him, makes me feel guilty for not seeing them off. Oh, and linda will be back on 17 june, spoke to her online that day.

Doing my presentation slides for my first assessment in the third week of june. Hope it all goes well. Oh, and a new staff jus came in two weeks ago. A very soft spoken and gentle girl :) Wish her all the best in this lab.

Ok, gotta go out already, meeting a friend. Cya ppl

Chao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home