Antz

Monday, April 16, 2007

My supervisor is overseas this week. Yeah, so can relax abit. Hehe...gosh submitted my lst progress report today, hmm...know wat was my supervisor's comment? "Not bad but not very good" Coz i have 128 control samples and 97 stroke samples and i onli did 25 samples and out of the 25 samples, only 16 had bands. Haiz...then he wans me to get 20-30 PCR bands on my next progress report in 2 weeks time. Gosh.

Hmm...i wanna sit cable car after my attachment. I wanna go kbox. I wanna shop. I wanna do everything. Haiz....its only the 6th week. And i hav 19 more weeks to go. Starting to get tired and fed up already. And i receive a call from Miss Cherine Tan my liaison officer today. She said she wans me to fix an appointment with dr moe for her to visit me.

Anyone who wans to go shopping on weekends, can call me :)

Gtg. Cya folks.

19 more weeks of attachment....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home