Antz

Monday, January 15, 2007

2 projects down. Yeah, had my medical micro presentation last wedsnesday. Im quite happy with the presentation, everything went according to plan. In my opinion, i think we did quite well. Wa...finally, this presentation is over, the very chim chim project where we have to digest scientific paper. So now, im left with immuno, protein tech and marketing. Yeah, 5 more projects to go. Counting down.....

Hmm...today after protein tech tut, the 5 of us, carine, ayesha, ziling, kelvin and i went home together. Kelvin and carine were walking behind while ayesha, ziling and i were walking in front. We were going down the escalator at the auditorium. Then ziling was like playing with ayesha hair and ayesha let out an "ouch". At that point, i jus felt very pissed off and fed up. I sort of "shouted" at ziling " Can u please dun do that, its very painful u know". Hmm...i dunoe, i jus cannot stand it.

Then later in the train, i felt that i was very fake. My behaviour, my laughter, everything that i did was very fake.

Haha..then joel another funny guy. Last nite, he smsed me asking me if there are any lessons today. I replied that there is protein tech tutorial today from 3-5. He smsed back asking me if i wanna hav lunch together with him today. I was like huh??? why suddenly ask me this question?! So i replied him telling him that i might have project meeting today and that he is welcomed to join in if he wants to. To which he replied " LOL...i come for wat, oso not in ur group". Then i replied back "Haha...come extra lo" He replied " Haha...stay at home sleep better". Wa...scary sia.

I jus want to finish all my projects asap, then i can concentrate on my exams liao.

Kk...chao liao. Got things to do.

Chao~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home