Antz

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Something very funny happened yesterday. I was suppose to meet eileen at the control station at bishan and then go to ayesha'e house together. As i was walking towards the mrt station, a guy suddenly approached me and asked if he could get to know me. Then he smiled at me. Im like huh? Then i quickly walked away. The guy chased after me and asked cannot? I quickly walked away. OMG, that was so sudden and scary la.

Anyway, when i reached the control station, i gave eileen an sms saying that i have reach. A while later, she replied back, saying that she would be late and asked to go to ayesha'e house lst while she made her way there herself later. I then took the 53 bus from the interchange to whitesands where i met ayesha and ziling. Ayesha and i went popular to buy our stuff while ziling went to the ntuc to do her research. A while later, eileen sms me, saying that she's a paya labar. Another sms came later, this time stating that she's at tampines. Initially, i thought that she was in the train, but after calling her, it turns out that she was in bus 53. We then went up the bus to meet her. 3 bus stops after whitesands, we alighted. We bought some drink and ice-cream before going up to ayesha's house.

Guess wat we had for lunch, Spaghetti!!!!!. Ayesha cooked it herself, with the sauce and all. OMG, it was so spicy and delicious. And its my favourite food. Haha :)

After lunch came the molecular genetics project meeting. Im kinda pissed at someone during the meeting. I mean, i know she is trying to help by giving suggestions. But then, it so damn the wat la, making me feel as if i dunoe anything and she knows everything. OMG, can she please go handle her group lst before bothering about other groups. I can't stand her, i jus dunoe why.

Anyway, back to the meeting. I was quite satiefied as we had everything sorted out yesterday. The layout for the poster, the contents to be put in the poster. What we are left with now are fonts, the pasting of the information onto the poster, the decorations for the poster and our scripts for presentation. Yeah, 3 cheers for everyone!!!

Great, everything is proceeding closely according to plan. Keep it up! Hehe...

K la, got to chao liao. Cya

Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home