Antz

Monday, November 13, 2006

Last friday, during molecular genetics practical, we were suppose to subculture c.elegans. I wanted to subculture the dumpy one, so i went around looking for it. When i came to siuling's table, i ask her if that was the dumpy one and she told me yes. So i took her plate and went to subculture. As i was subculturing it halfway, she came over to my table and told me that the plate was hers. I was like sorry sorry i didn;t know. i mean, she did label but i did not see properly before i took the plate. i admit that this was my fault. I offered to give her my own plate, which i had subcultured. But she told me its ok. Then she and sze ho went to do the subculturing again. Both siuling and sze ho told me that its ok and not to worry about it. Then apparently, the ppl on the bench opposite them ask why they did the subculturing again and then siuling told them. Then zeya said sth HURTING and then i heard giggling and laughing. i couldnt take it anymore, i broke down and cry.

WAT THE HELL LA! SERIOUSLY LA, THE GUYS IN THE CLASS SUX, CEPT FOR JOEL. THEY ARE SO DAMN BLOODY IMMATURE!!!! THEY CAN JOLLY WELL GO KISS THEIR MOTHER'A ASS. IM NOT GONNA TOK TO THEM ANYMORE, CEPT FOR CARINE, AYESHA, LINDA, CARA, CANDY, JOEL AND PROB ZILING. CAN SAY THAT IM COLD, BUT IM NOT GONNA CARE, WHO ASK THEM, THEY MADE ME LIDAT. THE HURT THAT THEY CAUSE ME, THEY CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND. DO THEY KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED ON FRIDAY WHEN I WENT HOME??? THEY DUNOE AND THEY CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND. TO HELL WITH THEM. THE WHOLE LOT OF THEM. BLOODY HELL.

HURT AND ANGRY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home