Antz

Monday, November 06, 2006

School started today as normal. Had bioprocess tech practical. Gosh, all the things abt the fermentor, what we hav to do, etc. Wa...hav to write all these in a blog. Peng.

After bioprocess tech practical, went to hav lunch with carine and gang. After which we sat down to discuss abt the blog. So many things we had to include in the blog. Wa...and we are only given 3 weeks to complete it. Peng.

After that was protein technology practical. Through balloting, i was selected to do practical 4 with mr michael. As Mr michael was explaining the practical halfway, i suddenly felt dizzy. My stomach was super pain and i was breaking out in cold sweat. Unable to stand the pain anymore, i called out to ayesha to ask someone to take over me to do practical 4. She was shocked to see that my face was pale. I told her i wanted to go to the toilet and she accompanied me. I went into the toilet while she stood outside. Carine came shortly after, so did linda. I spent like half and hour or so in the toilet. After which, i went back to the lab to pack my bag. Carine and ayesha then accompanied me downstairs to hail a cab home.

When i reach home, i immediately boiled a kettle of hot water. After drinking a cup of hot water and getting some sleep, i felt so much better.

K la, got to go and study for my molecular genetics test tml. Take care folks. Cya!

Anne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home