Antz

Friday, January 05, 2007

One project down, hurray! Had my molecular genetics presentation yesterday. Hmm...it went quite ok. My group was the last group to present. We had only 10-15 minutes to present, wa...rush like hell. But lucikily, we still managed to finish everything on time. Final mark: 80. Not bad rite.

Common test results came out yesterday. Hmm...some subjects were performed up to expections, while some were really disappointing. Here are my results:

Bioprocess tech-D
Bioinfomatics-B+
Protein tech-C+
Med Micro-A
Marketing-A
Immunology-C+
Molecular Genetics-C

Wat i didn't expect was that i actually failed the common test for molecular genetics. (the mark that u c above is the combined mark for test 1 n 2) I felt that i could have at least be able to get a D+/C+. But an F?! I dunoe wat went wrong. Mayb wat i wrote was jus not right. Think i got to really brush up on my molecular genetics.

Bioprocess was expected, coz i really did not know how to do the calculations. Bioinfomatics was quite ok to me. To be able to get a B+ is considered quite good already, considering the fact that the questions were quite tough. Immunology was another expected one. But getting a C+ for the first test is quite an achievement already. Will work hard to push up my immuno grade. Protein tech was a quarter open book test. The questions were kinda tough, but it can't be helped, coz it is a QUARTER open book test.

Med micro to me is a subject which i think i can score. Coz personally, im quite good in my biology. Planning to score for this module. Will try to score too for marketing.

6 more projects to go. Counting down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home