Antz

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hmm...i jus cannot stand ziling. I dunoe y. Its up to a point where i really cannot stand already. I told carine that if she and ayesha can stand her, its their problem. But i jus cannot stand her.

Hmm...i feel that she is "stealing" my friends away from me. She is sticking to all my friends: carine, ayesha, eileen, cany, cara, linda, everyone. I remembered back in my primary school days, i had this very close friend in class. Then because of a third party, the whole friendship broke. Hmm...carine told me that no matter what happens, the four of us, sujith, carine ayesha and me will always be together. She oso told me thateven if some things between friends need not be said, the understanding will be there. I mean, its true. Deep in my heart, the four of us will always be together.

I jus cannot stand it when ziling goes "carine carine, ayesha ayesha" its so irritating. And i dun like her around in projects. I dun mind if u give me some ideas or comments, even if u r not in my group. But the way that she is doing it is really way too over. I dun mind if carine ayesha or anyone give me ideas or comments in projects, even if they are not in my group, coz the way that they do it is different from the way that ziling does it. And she always give this excuse that she is simple minded, please la...dun tell me a person can be so simple minded until lidat. Humans are not simple in the first place, so dun give me this excuse that u are simple minded.

I dun mind being alone, even if i were to go to school alone, or be alone in class, i dun mind at all.

One thing is certain: i cannot stand her. I jus cannot stand her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home