Antz

Thursday, April 12, 2007

People are jus so racist, ill-mannered, rude, childish and inconsiderate.

A very common example to show how INCONSIDERATE people can be is in buses and trains. There's so much space inside, but yet people dun wan to move in, all squeeze at the door, making it impossible for other people to board the train. WAT, there are GHOSTS inside izzit?! And then since they dun wan to move in, of course i squeeze myself in, then they give me the black look on the face. HELLO, u were the one who dun wan to move in in the lst place, then when i move in, u give me the black look on the face. WAT, its not my fault ok! Incosiderate n selfish bunch of people.

And then this morning, this RACIST UNCLE pissed me off. My sis and i boarded the bus. There was this 2-seater sit. Since i board the bus lst, i went to bk the 2-seater lst. Walking behind was a chinese uncle, behind the chinese uncle was my sister. Sitting in front of the 2-seater seat was an indian man. He knew that my sister wanted to sit with me, he DELIBERATELY went to sit beside me. My sis and i stared at him, and u know wat, he gave us this SMUG LOOK on the face. Wa...so damn the rude and ill mannered and childish la. I mean, even if he dun wan to sit with the indian man, he doesn't hav to "break up" my sis n i rite? RACIST!

People are jus so rude, ill mannered and inconsiderate.

Anyway, my project has not been going well. Hmm...my PCR is not working well, there are no bands. I think there is too little gDNA in the first place, coz there were only a little left in the vials. Guess i hav to ask them to aliquote for me a new one. Hiaz...and i hav to update my supervisor on monday on my progress, i dunoe wat im gonna tell him man.

Hiaz...pray and hope that all goes well.

20 more weeks of atachment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home