Antz

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Having a terrible headache and feeling super cold today. As the new PCR reagent that im using doesn't really give me a band, the guy from the company passed me another set of PCR reagent to try on. He said that this new PCR reagent is more robust, whatever that means and even said that if this new set of PCR reagent worked, he can exchange the old PCR reagent with this new one (Had previously set of the old PCR reagent) Anyway i tried and manage to optimise it. So hui hua called the company to tell them that the new PCR reagent worked and to ask them to exchange. I was surprised by his answer. He replied that i can only exchange for one tube as this new PCR reagent is twice the price of the old one. I was like huh? U were the one who said that i could exchange if it works, den now u r telling me this?! Hui hua then told me to try optimising the old PCR reagent, if i really cannot get a band, then she will order from another company. Haiz...and my optimisation is not really going well. Peng! Will try and optimise again.

Today is really unlucky, slipped and fell and hit my bum and cut my middle finger. So embarrassing, in front of my colleagues somemore. I guess i shall change another new pair of shoes. Hope tml will be better.

Kk... gotta go. Cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home