Antz

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finish my presentation slides already. Finally! 24 slides total, hope its ok. Will ask my supervisor some questions tml then touchup on my presentation. Have to present it next thursday in the lab to everyone.

My control samples are not really going well, the bands are not very good. Haiz...But never mind, there's still time. Cannot wait for wedsnesday tho, where malcolm and sujith will come and help me film my whole PCR, gel electrophoresis and RFLP process. I owe them one de. Thanks malcolm and sujith :) Lunch and dinner will be on me.

Never met anyone so selfish in my entire life. Yesterday, the whole of heart centre had a photoshoot session, everyone had to attend. Ok, fine. Everyone had to wear labcoat for the shoot, ok, fine. The shoot was at block C (my lab is at block A), so we had to walk over to block C for the shoot. As my labcoat was dirty, full of ethidium bromide, i didn;t wan to bring it over. I mean, hello, ethidium bromide is carcinogenic, meaning to say, it is cancerous. Guess wat my supervisor said?! "Never mind, jus dun come near me, only i noe its dirty." Huh??? Wat r u trying to tell me? Tat its ok for others to get cancer jus as long as tat someone is not u???!!! Hello! Its not a nice thing to bring ur CONTAMINATED AND CARCINOGENIC AND CANCER CAUSING LAB COAT TO SOMEONE'S LAB AND CONTAMINATING THEIR LAB AND PUTTING EVERYONE THERE AT RISK. And wats more, I COME INTO CONTACT WITH EHIDIUM BROMIDE EVERYDAY, SO TATS MAKES ME AN INFINITE TIMES MORE AT RISK OF GETTING CANCER AS COMPARED TO HIM OK. OMG, ever seen anyone so selfish, putting other ppl's life at risk jus to protect his own. OMG??!!! Can't stand it man!

Receive my allowance today. Hehe...can go shopping! Nows the time to go shopping, great singapore sale de and before GST increases in july. Well, prices are already increased. So ridiculous la. basic necessities also wan to charge GST. I might as well starve myself sia.

Cannot really sleep these few nites le, dunoe y. Always wake up at around 6.30. Insomia? I hope not. I need my beauty sleep de, if not i will look like a ZOMBIE. Haha...im still young, dunoe wanna age so fast.

Yeah, tml is friday, finally, the weekends are here. Cannot wait for saturday, shopping spree!!!

kk...gotta go. Cya folks. T_T

12 more weeks of FYP...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home