Antz

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

I Can't Be Bothered

Know the thing i disliked the most? Ingrates. People who appreciate the things and help that others have given to them. And this is the term that i will use to descibe some of the people in MB0505.

Straightforward? Crude? Well, Watever, I can't be bothered anymore. What's the point when people don't appreciate whatever it is that you have done for them, but to take you for granted. Why do i say that? Here's why.

I was on MSN tat day, and LY came to tok to me asking me whether the agents in my office require anybody to distribute flyers for them, and to keep a lookout for him. So i said ok. It so happens coincidentally that an agent is my office requires someone to help distribute flyers. So i called LY and the two of them tok on the phone. But, it didn't work out. Apparently LY's price was too high, double the market price. Naturally my agent didn't want. Fine. So then i asked him, will he be coming to my 21st birthday party. Guess what was his reply? I got money then i go haha. What, is this the way to treat a person who went through all the trouble to help you? Has he ever considered my feelings? To think that i lend him my lecture notes back in poly when he asked to borrow it. Makes me feel that he is onli using me because i pay attention during lectures and that my lecture notes are always full of notes. Well, this will be the final time. Never ever again am i gonna help him anymore. The next time he comes asking me again, i will tell him directly: Sorry, im not free. He can jolly well go figure things out himself and find his own help. I am not laying a finger to help him anymore.

Then, there's my 21st birthday party. Send out invitations to my friends, including those from MB0505. Some of them dun even have the coutesy to reply, especially the guys. Ok, i get it that they are busy with NS, but are they so damn busy that they can't even check their schedule and reply me? Is it so damn difficult to repl a yes or no? You know what, i feel that i have been treated like shit, worse then shit. Or mayb they dun even regard my existence at all. Take cara's and ziling's birthday for example. The guys can reply cara as to whether they were going ar not, some of them even turn up. (jeffery, LY and YC ) Same goes for ziling's birthday, the guys can turn up (jeffery, kelvin, YW). Then wat about me? None of them even bothered to reply (with the exception of YW). I don't wanna comment too much on kelvin. When i send out the first invitation, he told me he hoped that he would be able to attend my party and that he would get back to me regarding his attendance. Then, when the second invitation was sent out asking them to RSVP by 30 aug, still no reply came from him. So i message him tat day asking him to confirm his attendance as i was to order my food already. His reply? I have a feeling that i would not be able to make it as i would be going overseas. Its pre-planned. Ok, fine, at least its a reply. But whether its true or not i do not know, and neither do i wanna know. All i know is tat, i have been treated like shit. Downright shit.

To think that i always turn up for most of the class events and gatherings and they can't even spare a few hours of their precious saturday evening to attend my party, i mean, not that i wan them to attend my party or wat, i can't be bothered, but the thought of it just infuriaties me. If this is the way they treat me, fine, the next time, if there's any class events or gatherings and im being called, im not gonna attend. I don't see the point. Im not the nice gal anymore, whom people can take advantage of and take for granted. From now on, im onli gonna bother about my own stuff. I can't be bothered anymore. Not happy? Too bad, tats the way it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home